Welcome to the
Teddy Bear Classroom
- The Teddy Bear room is a classroom designed for infants in an environment designed to facilitate hands-on learning in a child care setting.
- The qualified staff members work one on one with each young learner. All staff has a minimum of a CDA - Child Development Associate Credential.
- They use the High Scope Curriculum in guiding their instruction. Through High Scope children find out how the world works through their own experience with people, objects, events, called active learning. Teachers set the stage for learning through a carefully planned environment and consistent daily routine. Children learn to be secure and self-reliant learners.
- The Teddy Bear classroom strives to empower every child to become a life-long learner.
- Staff partners with Oxford Community Schools to give each child a strong foundation to build upon.